Beef sausages with liver
Chipolata of beef mince with liver are handmade in our own sausage factory from grass-fed cattle. These chipolata contain 1 part beef liver, 4 parts beef meat and Celtic sea salt and are stuffed in a sheep intestine.
Packed per 4 pieces.
Total weight 280 grams.
Price per kg €15,40.
100% grass-fed beef, Celtic sea salt and sheep intestine.
- Remove the meat from the freezer and leave to thaw in the fridge.
Rehydrate first: Fill a pan with hot water and put the sausages in it and bring it to the boil.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and pat dry with a piece of kitchen roll.
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Once the foam has disappeared, fry the sausages in the butter.
- Fry the meat for about 2 minutes until brown on medium-high heat.
- Add half a cup of water to the butter and cook on a low heat for another 10 minutes.