Beef sausages with liver
Beef sausages with liver are handmade in our own sausage factory from grass-fed cattle. These sausages contain 1 part beef liver, 4 parts beef and Celtic sea salt.
Packed per 2 pieces.
Total weight 250 grams.
Price per kg €15,40.
- Remove the meat from the freezer and leave to thaw in the fridge.
- Rehydrate first: Fill a pan with hot water and put the sausages in it and bring it to the boil.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and pat dry with a piece of kitchen roll.
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Once the foam has disappeared, fry the sausages in the butter.
- Fry the meat for about 2 minutes until brown on medium-high heat.
- Add half a cup of water to the butter and cook for another 10 minutes on a low heat.
100% grass-fed beef and Celtic sea salt.