Organic minced pork
Organic minced pork is minced meat that only consists of pork. From minced pork you can make hamburgers and meatballs. Pork mince is very tasty.
Packaged at 300 grams.
Price per kg €13,97.
- Take the minced meat out of the freezer and leave it to thaw in the fridge.
- Mix the minced meat with the egg yolk and breadcrumbs.
- Leave the mixture covered in the refrigerator for ± 30 minutes.
- Form into balls.
- Melt the butter in the banana.
- Once the foam has disappeared, fry the balls in the butter. Fry the meat for about 2 minutes until brown on medium heat.
- Add ± 0.25 litres of water to the meat and leave the balls to simmer for half an hour with the lid on the pan.